Know ways to keep body and mind fit with fitness coach

Know ways to keep body and mind fit with fitness coach


Dayane is a fitness expert and health coach as well as a writer and blogger. Diane told her that 25 years ago when I used to do yoga, people used to say that it is a thing of the elderly, why do you do it. I could not understand why these people think so.




The popular and popular program of India Today Group 'India Today Conclave East 2019' has started in Kolkata. In this two-day program, well-known personalities from different fields are joining. 'Fitness lessons in the conclave: how to keep body and mind fit?' Diane Pandey joined to discuss the subject.

Dayane is a fitness expert and health coach as well as a writer and blogger. In the Conclave, he spoke openly about fitness and lifestyle and gave his views.

While sharing her initial journey, Diane said that when she was younger, there was nothing like phone and social media. At that time, gyms were also only in five-star hotels.


At that time, I used to take a 90-minute challenge by fitness expert Jane Fonda. At the age of 16, I joined the gym. Then they paid a lot of money for him. I did weight lifting at a time when girls did not do it at all. When I used to do weight lifting in the gym, boys also used to see me how I was able to lift so much weight. He told me how yoga has been a part of his life for 25 years.

She told that 25 years ago when I used to do yoga, people used to say that it is a thing of the elderly, why do you do it. I could not understand why these people think so. I was very fit at that time, I started writing on fitness at the same time. Then when my children grew up, I thought that now I will start writing a book on fitness. Then I went to Australia and from there I decided to start writing.

Going there, I first read about it very deeply for four months. From here I got an offer of fitness responsibility of Miss India contestants. I left my mother in law for 30 days leaving the children there. I gave weight training to Miss India. He improved his body with yoga and exercise. I have never gone on a diet, I made them fit with yoga and weight lifting.

Yoga is the most important part of my life


She says that yoga is an important part of my life which keeps me emotionally and spiritually fit as well. He told that even at the age of 51, I am the most fit in my house. She laughs and says that my husband is only two years older than me, but one day someone asked how your daughter was.

Done push up challenge


He gave a push-up a challenge from the platform of India Today Conclave. When there was a pushup challenge with a person who came on the stage, then he could only do 25 pushups. Here he also told about his book Circle of Life. He said that in the book I have written about how people are accustomed to eating on their plates and how they can decide their food according to the conditions of their profession and personal life.

I have written all the food forms of food. For example, if you do not have a good relationship with your wife, stress, then you should not compromise with the diet. This book opens all such secrets. For example, a term is a relationship disorder, it can be understood in such a way that if a man stays alone, he needs care and love. In this affair, he goes home and eats a bucket of ice cream. The not only food in it but also a virtual angle like home cooking helps a lot.

Vitamin L should be eaten


Diane says that when someone cooks food at home, he mixes vitamin L ie vitamin love in it. He also advised eating fewer sweets. It can be said to include sweet fruits, sweet potatoes, etc.

Exercise is important, do what you like


Diane said that do what you like for fitness, not necessarily just go to the gym. You can go walking, dancing, swimming for any hobby, but it has to be included in the habit. About fitness, she says that we should avoid the habit of eating during stress. For this, she says that you look at Yogi to see how fit he is. Children do not even think about food. Think that if we are in stress then we run after the food. We have to improve our similar habits.


Post a Comment

0 Comments